Kristin Patrick is a forward-thinking executive who has been responsible for repositioning brands across lifestyle industries, including entertainment, beauty, fashion and CPG. She is currently the Exec VP and CMO and part of the executive team leading the transformation of youth culture brand Claire’s Inc. She was most recently the CMO of Pepsi. During her 20+ year career, Kristin has developed a distinguished reputation for being a disruptive, trend-setting brand steward, general manager, and strategist at Disney, Calvin Klein, Gap, Inc, Revlon, PepsiCo, Liz Claiborne, and Playboy.
In this episode, we talk about the future of marketing and how Generation Z and Alpha are impacting the way that brands and companies need to show up.
- How to reach Gen Z and Gen Alpha
- The Impact of a Design-led Culture
- Utilizing Robloxing to Connect with a Fanbase
- The Importance of Empathy for Modern Brands
- Brands Taking a Front-line Position for Positive Cultural Change
- Entering the Consumer's Entire Ecosystem