The NYU School of Professional Studies Fall Pathways Programs—Career Pathways Bridge Program and Early Excellence Program—open doors to career-connected learning opportunities for more New York City students, particularly young people who are PELL and TAP eligible and from traditionally underserved communities across the city.
Fall Pathways Programs
NYU SPS Pathways Programs expand access to accredited learning opportunities for more young people.
Preparing You for Academic and Career Success
The NYU School of Professional Studies Career Pathways Bridge Program combines academics with paid work experiences through early college credit courses, paid internships, peer mentoring, and advising. Career Pathways Bridge Fellows earn two-year scholarships for their Fall Bridge semester and matriculation into the School’s Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies (DAUS) associates degree program, the following Spring.
The Early Excellence Fall Program is an opportunity for students to earn a scholarship for up to eight NYU SPS college credits in the Fall semester, before matriculating into the School’s DAUS associates degree program. With a lighter yet challenging course load, students adjust to a college lifestyle at NYU, make new friends, and get a head start on college credits for their degree program.
- US citizen or legal residence, and eligible to work in the USA
- TAP and Pell eligible
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.studentaid.gov
- File for the New York Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) through the FAFSA or at https://www.tap.hesc.ny.gov/totw/. *Be sure to list NYU as your school
- High School GPA of 2.8 or higher and one letter of recommendation
- Able to commute to NYU from home